Machu Picchu & Sacred Valley Immersion Tour Package
Delve into life as it was lived by the Incas as you leave their capital and enter the Sacred Valley. Starting at the town of Pisac, you’ll enjoy an introduction to the skills and craftmanship of the ancient empire, visiting ruins that once protected the entrance to the valley. You’ll enjoy a day of local immersion, meeting and interacting with an indigenous community whose traditions have remined unchanged for hundreds of years, before finally exploring one of the new seven wonders of the world, Machu Picchu.
Highlights of the Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley Tour Package
- Your Sacred Valley tour package will take you right into the heart of day-to-day life in the Inca Empire!
- Climb the imposing terraces of the Pisac ruins, and enjoy spectacular views of the Sacred Valley from the original Inca watchtowers.
- Join the Amaru people, descendants of the Incas, for a day of cultural immersion in which you will learn centuries-old traditions.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of traditional Sacred Valley cuisine, grown and prepared using similar methods to the ancient Incas. The epitome of responsible travel!
- Discover awe-inspiring Machu Picchu, a modern wonder of the world, with your very own private tour.
Please click the “Tour Plan” tab for the complete Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley Tour itinerary.
Day 1 | Cusco to Aguas Calientes: With this Sacred Valley tour package, you will experience more than just Machu Picchu. Depart Cusco to explore the ruins at Pisac before visiting the Amaru village for a community based tourism experience. Discover living culture by learning about the traditional dyeing and weaving process for Peruvian textiles before taking an exciting train ride through the Andes to Aguas Calientes.
Day 2 | Aguas Calientes to Cusco via Machu Picchu: Wake up early to explore the incredible ruins of Machu Picchu. On a private guided tour, you’ll get an in-depth look at the site’s history and significance before exploring at your own pace. In the evening, you will return to Ollantaytambo by train and to Cusco by private transfer.
We recommend you book this tour at least 3 weeks in advance.
Why book with us ?
In-depth local expertise
No middleman commissions
Friendly booking platform
Secure payment system
Comprehensive customer support
Certified Sustainable Travel Operator
Travel voucher & contact details:
You will receive an electronic voucher via e-mail once your booking is confirmed.
Book Now Pay Later
Simply pay an initial deposit per person and pay the rest later.
You must pay the balance no less than 45 days before the departure date. If booking less than 45 days before departure, you must pay in full at the time of booking.
You don’t need to miss out – JUST BOOK NOW PAY LATER!
DepartureCusco / Cusco
Departure Time7:30 am
IncludeActivities described in the itineraryMealsTour guideAccommodationEntriesTransport
Not IncludedTipsTravel InsuranceDomestic flights
Day One: See Inca traditions upheld in the work of the Amaru community
- Private transport
- Visit Pisac Inca ruins
- Tourist ticket
- Lunch with local community
- English - Quechua speaking guide
- Train Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
- Accommodation in Aguas Calientes
Day Two:Exploring the ancient citadel of Machu Picchu
- Bus up & down to Machu Picchu
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- English speaking guide
- Train Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Transport Ollantaytambo - Cusco