Machu Picchu & Sacred Valley Immersion Tour Package
Delve into life as it was lived by the Incas as you leave their capital and enter the Sacred Valley. Starting at the town of Pisac, you’ll enjoy an introduction to the skills and craftmanship of the ancient empire, visiting ruins that once protected the entrance to the valley. You’ll enjoy a day of local immersion, meeting and interacting with an indigenous community whose traditions have remined unchanged for hundreds of years, before finally exploring one of the new seven wonders of the world, Machu Picchu.
Highlights of the Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley Tour Package
- Your Sacred Valley tour package will take you right into the heart of day-to-day life in the Inca Empire!
- Climb the imposing terraces of the Pisac ruins, and enjoy spectacular views of the Sacred Valley from the original Inca watchtowers.
- Join the Amaru people, descendants of the Incas, for a day of cultural immersion in which you will learn centuries-old traditions.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of traditional Sacred Valley cuisine, grown and prepared using similar methods to the ancient Incas. The epitome of responsible travel!
- Discover awe-inspiring Machu Picchu, a modern wonder of the world, with your very own private tour.
Please click the “Tour Plan” tab for the complete Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley Tour itinerary.
Day 1 | Cusco to Aguas Calientes: With this Sacred Valley tour package, you will experience more than just Machu Picchu. Depart Cusco to explore the ruins at Pisac before visiting the Amaru village for a community based tourism experience. Discover living culture by learning about the traditional dyeing and weaving process for Peruvian textiles before taking an exciting train ride through the Andes to Aguas Calientes.
Day 2 | Aguas Calientes to Cusco via Machu Picchu: Wake up early to explore the incredible ruins of Machu Picchu. On a private guided tour, you’ll get an in-depth look at the site’s history and significance before exploring at your own pace. In the evening, you will return to Ollantaytambo by train and to Cusco by private transfer.
We recommend you book this tour at least 3 weeks in advance.If you have any extra question about this tour please contact us or chat with us via what’s app 00 51 974 944 016
Why book with us ?
*In-depth local expertise
*No middleman commissions
*Friendly booking platform
*Secure payment system
*Comprehensive customer support
* Sustainable Travel Operator
Travel voucher & contact details:
You will receive an electronic voucher via e-mail once your booking is confirmed.
Zero Change Fees Policy:
If after your booking has been confirmed , you wish reschedule your trip to an alternate departure date , you may do so subject to availability.If the change is requested 30 days or more prior to the original trip departure , no change fees will be charged. Zero change fees also do not apply for Classic Inca trail 4 days or Inca Trail 2 days.
Book Now Pay Later
Simply pay an initial deposit per person and pay the rest later.
You don’t need to miss out – JUST BOOK NOW PAY LATER!
DepartureCusco / Cusco
Departure Time7:30 am
IncludeTransportEntriesAccommodationTour guideMealsActivities described in the itinerary
Not IncludedDomestic flightsTravel InsuranceTips
Day One: See Inca traditions upheld in the work of the Amaru community
- Private transport
- Visit Pisac Inca ruins
- Tourist ticket
- Lunch with local community
- English - Quechua speaking guide
- Train Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
- Accommodation in Aguas Calientes - Tierra Viva *** or similar
Day Two:Exploring the ancient citadel of Machu Picchu
- Bus up & down to Machu Picchu
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- English speaking guide
- Train Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Private Transport from Ollantaytambo to Cusco